- Trauma-Sensitivity in Action: Voices Against Torture, International Journal on Human Rights. VOL 1, N0. 2 – September, 2021 (p. 39).
- Embodied Healing: Survivor and Facilitator Voices from the Practice of Trauma-Sensitive Yoga edited by Jenn Turner, 2020; Emily’s Chapter: Paralleled Agency: Inside the Safe Relationship (pp. 57-74).
- Trauma In Birth & Pregnancy: How, Why and What We Can Do with Emily Lapolice, LICSW, RYT, TCTSY-F: Season 2 – February 19th, 2021.
- Emily’s Perinatal Research is in active development. Our Principal Investigator (PI) on the project is Viann Nguyen-Feng, PhD, MPH, LP from the Mind-Body Trauma Care Lab at the University of Minnesota Duluth. We are also in collaboration with the Midwives at Boston Medical Center (BMC), the Center for Women’s Mental Health at Mass General Hospital (MGH), and the Center for Trauma and Embodiment @JRI.
- We are still looking for the right Funding Opportunity – please be in touch if you are interested in collaboration!