Emily will travel to your place of business or agency to offer personalized workshops or in-service trainings to your staff, based on your organizations unique needs and interests.
Emily can also offer more comprehensive trainings to your organization through the TCTSY Agency Training program (up to 2-days of onsite training options). These trainings have a separate fee schedule from Emily’s Consultation Services and are most well suited for clinical settings and larger systems (such as hospitals, mental health agencies, justice systems or shelters).
- Please email or call Emily directly: firstname.lastname@example.org (617) 410-8581 to inquire further.
Recent Workshop Example:
- Offered through the Institute of Meditation and Psychotherapy and the Center for Mindfulness and Compassion
- Monday April 2nd, 2018 6:30-8:30pm
- Harvard University, Smith Campus Center (Bock Room, 6th Floor)
- $15 (suggested donation); or $30 for clinicians looking to obtain CEU’s (2 CEU’s available)
Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive Yoga (TCTSY) is an adjunctive treatment for complex trauma that focuses on giving clients an opportunity to practice noticing body sensation (interoception) in the context of a safe relationship based on an invitational approach to yoga forms with no physical assists. TCTSY was recently listed in SAMHSA’s National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices (NREPP). This workshop will be delivered in a lecture format with some optional chair based yoga, followed by time for Q&A.
At the end of this event, participants will be able to:
- Describe the theoretical underpinnings of Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive Yoga (TCTSY)
- Explain how TCTSY differs from other forms of yoga
- Describe how TCTSY has been successfully applied in various clinical treatment settings.