Emily is a credentialed provider for psychotherapy with the following health plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield; Tufts Health Plan; and Medicare.
See Insurance page for more information.
Some people prefer to pay out of pocket or privately for a number of reasons. Paying privately ensures that your insurance company will not be dictating the treatment plan/course of treatment (including treatment length and number of sessions approved). Additionally, if paying privately, a mental health diagnosis is not required and your clinician does not have to prove that treatment is a “medical necessity.” This means a mental health diagnosis will not become part of your medical record, if this is of concern.
If you are choosing to pay out of pocket, or if Emily is “Out-of-Network” with your insurance provider, please see below fee schedule:
- Initial Diagnostic Evaluation, 60 minutes: $175
- Individual Sessions, 45 minutes: $140
- Individual Sessions, 30 minutes: $100
- Individual Sessions, 60 minutes: $160
- Not all insurance plans cover 60 minute sessions
- Family Therapy, 45 minutes: $150
Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive Yoga (TCTSY); Yoga; and Body-based Treatments
When incorporated into psychotherapy, the majority of the session fee for these treatments can be reimbursed through insurance under psychotherapy.
- Please call/email Emily directly if you have questions/concerns about payment for these treatments
Clients who elect body-based treatments as stand alone treatments, or whose insurance Emily is not credential for, please see below fee schedule:
- Individual Sessions, 60 minutes: $125
- Individual Sessions, 45 minutes: $95
- Individual Sessions, 30 minutes: $75
Clinical supervision, professional consultations, and phone/video consultations are not reimbursable through insurance. Please see fee schedule below:
- 60 minutes $125
- 45 minutes $95
- 30 minutes $75
- 15 minutes $40