Emily is a credentialed provider for psychotherapy with the following health plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield; Tufts Health Plan; and Medicare.
See Insurance page for more information.
Some people prefer to pay out of pocket or privately for a number of reasons. Paying privately allows you greater freedom and choice in your health care because the insurance company is not dictating the treatment plan (number of sessions approved, etc.). Additionally, if paying privately, a mental health diagnosis is not required and your clinician does not have to prove that treatment is a “medical necessity.” This means a mental health diagnosis will not become part of your medical record, if this is of concern.
If you are choosing to pay out of pocket, or if Emily is “Out-of-Network” with your insurance provider, please see below fee schedule:
- Initial Diagnostic Evaluation, 60 minutes: $175
- Individual Sessions, 45 minutes: $140
- Individual Sessions, 30 minutes: $100
- Individual Sessions, 60 minutes: $160
- Not all insurance plans cover 60 minute sessions*
- Family Therapy, 45 minutes: $150
When incorporated into psychotherapy, the majority of the session fee for these treatments can be reimbursed through insurance under psychotherapy.
Many clients who elect to integrate yoga or body-work into psychotherapy prefer 60 minute sessions (which most insurances do not reimburse for), and would be responsible for an additional sliding scale copay (see below*) in addition to any psychotherapy co-pay clients may be responsible for.
- These sessions may require an *additional co-pay between $15-$25, based on financial ability
- Please call/email Emily directly if you have questions/concerns about payment for these treatments
Clients who elect for body-based treatments as stand alone treatments, or whose insurance Emily is not credential for, please see below fee schedule:
- Individual Sessions, 60 minutes: $125
- Individual Sessions, 45 minutes: $95
- Individual Sessions, 30 minutes: $75
Clinical supervision, professional consultations, and phone/video consultations are not reimbursable through insurance. Please see fee schedule below:
- 60 minutes $125
- 45 minutes $95
- 30 minutes $75
- 15 minutes $40